Labels

Flourless Chocolate Cake

    Best Flourless Chocolate Cake Recipe that is dense, sexy and gluten free
    Readers' hands-down favorite: my flourless chocolate cake.

    This is my go-to dessert recipe whenever I'm having guests. Everyone loves it. And the best part is- the recipe is inherently gluten-free. No substitutions. In fact, this is the same flourless cake I've been making for years. It never contained flour. The only thing I've tweaked post-celiac diagnosis is adding more coffee and vanilla.

    Dear Vegans-

    I'm often asked if this recipe can be veganized- made without eggs and butter. While a butter sub might work- I'm sorry to say that the recipe really relies on the eggs for structure and rise- and no vegan egg substitute is going to replace eight eggs.

    That said, the good news is that I have developed a technically flourless vegan chocolate cake recipe that is fudgy, rich and delicious. So if you are craving chocolate scoot on over to my Vegan Flourless Chocolate Cake Recipe.


    Read >> Source URL: http://soniceview.blogspot.com/2007/01/flourless-chocolate-cake.html
    Visit So Nice View for daily updated images of art collection