Labels

The Best & Worst Basketball Halloween Costumes


    It's almost Halloween and you don' t have a costume yet. (working on mine...) You're stressing out and don't know what to do. Sticking to the theme of the website, it would only make sense to suggest the Best and Worst Basketball Costumes that you can rock this year.

    THE WORST

    #3 A Referee

    Don't be the guy who brings his annoying ass whistle and foot locker uniform that you got from Goodwill. We don't want to hear you calling "Personal Fouls" on everyone. Shut your mouth.

    #2 The Basketball Head Guy

    This guy took the easy way out and went to his nearest Wal-Mart and bought this mask for 14.99 and then went home and threw on his Dwayne Wade Jersey. What are you supposed to be? Save this for the final four game.

    #1 The Huge Afro Basketball Player

    It's not that I hate the guy that's trying to be Old School, but I've just seen this way too many times already and this costume usually comes in the form of a guy that's had one too many beers and is all in your face for nothing. I just want to just slap them in the head like this video (obviously I'd be too scared to do it).


    and now...
    THE BEST

    #3 Jackie Moon, from Semi-Pro. Here's a picture of my friend Rob rocking the costume last year. I believed he bought it at party city and used his own ball. I think I like this costume even more because he played a random drunk guy one-on-one for about 30 minutes straight and used the Banana Republic Sign on the streets of Waikiki as a hoop. Made him fall and everything. *the pics to prove it...


    #2 Basketball Shoe Costume

    The Nike Dunks Costume... Wow. I give credit for the construction of this masterpiece. Not sure if that was supposed to be a Nike Swoosh on her face, but this costume was just awesome.

    #1 The Basketball Hoop

    I know this guy probably spent like 10 minutes making this, but damn, It's Brilliant! Mad props to Give Me the Rock for posting this picture. It gave the inspiration to try to recreate this idea. I'm going to try post pictures of my costume on Halloween (hopefully it's not a disaster, bc I'm trying to upgrade it). ***to see my costume

    If you have any others, comment below or Email me at basketballlinker@gmail.com and hopefully I can post more costumes that were worn this year.

    Chef: Basketball Linker

    Chef of the Lebron Pumpkin pic: The Foo Logs
    Source URL: http://soniceview.blogspot.com/2009/10/best-worst-basketball-halloween.html
    Visit So Nice View for daily updated images of art collection