Labels

ALONE, alone, aLonE ?

    Alone is when you have no friends
    Alone is the place where you sit
    Alone is the dark in a cold icy room
    Alone is the leaves blowing by the wind
    Alone is the dark room
    Alone is where crows screech
    Alone is by yourself
    Alone is the dark corner in your mind
    Alone is how I feel when I’m alone
    Alone is with my father died
    Alone is when my mother gave me up
    Alone is where the crows dance in the air above you
    Alone is the wind whispering in you ear


    Alone to cry
    Alone to laugh
    Alone to smile
    Alone to frown
    Alone to live
    Alone to die
    Alone to wander
    Alone to discover
    Alone to learn
    Alone to live
    Alone in pain
    Alone in hurt
    Alone in joy
    Alone in the morning
    Alone in the night
    Alone in the afternoon
    Alone in this life
    Alone in this world
    Alone in boredom
    Alone in knowledge
    Alone in this state
    Alone with people
    Alone at work
    Alone right now
    Alone when I was born
    And alone when I will die
    Alone walking through life
    Without any pride
    How can you be satisfied
    Living your life like you do
    When you know there is some one out there
    Who could really use a friend like you
    No one will know how I live
    No one will know who I am
    No one will ever get to know me
    Because I am destined to spend my life alone
    I am always alone.
    It’s no fun to be alone
    To do everything on your own
    To live with no recognition
    To share my pride with no one
    Wanting to have someone
    To live my life with
    But for now
    I will continue alone
    And all alone


    source : poemhunter
    Source URL: http://soniceview.blogspot.com/2010/10/alone-alone-alone.html
    Visit So Nice View for daily updated images of art collection